Entry About Shout Friends Follow D'Board
19:58 | 0 Comments(s)
[TUTORIAL] [2nd Method] How to change your Twitter background
This is the second method how to change your Twitter background .
This method can be use if you have a problem like this picture below .
--- SECOND METHOD ---
1) Click on the 'Settings' icon and then go to 'Settings' .
2) It will lead you here . Click on 'Design' .
3) Click 'Check out Themeleon' .
4) It will lead you here .
First, log in using your Twitter account and authorize the application .
5) After you authorize the application, it will lead you back to Themeleon . As you see, there are 3 boxes .
----- 1. Theme : You can choose this premade theme .
----- 2. Background : You can choose the premade pattern by clicking the 'patterns' or customize your own by click the 'images' .
----- 3. Layout : This is almost the same like this . You can change the colors according to your style .
6) Finally, click 'Save Profile' at the middle of the page to save your background .
The result ... :D
I hope it's helping :D
This is the first method , click -> [TUTORIAL] [1st Method] How to change your Twitter background
Follow me on Twitter : ℳαяιαн ℳαʟғoγ (JEH_JYM) on Twitter
Follow me on Tumblr : Mariah Malfoy's xoxo
Follow me on Ask.fm : Mariah Malfoy | ask.fm/MariahHwa
Follow me on SoundCloud : ℳαяιαн ℳαʟғoγ’s stream on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds
Follow me on Youtube : Mariah Malfoy - YouTube
*** If you have any questions, ask me on Twitter or Ask.fm / leave a comment :D ***